- Becoming digital
- digital literacy
- Graduate employability
- Grassroots development
- Institutional priorities
- IT Competencies
- Magazine Leonardo
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- open source
- social media
- student experience
- video editing server
- Website Redevelopment
- Some thoughts on digital literacy in a customer service context (LCC Learning Zone):
- Tools and Equipment to support digital practice – IT issues
- Six UAL colleges and six differing approaches to digital literacies
- QAA institutional review – the results
- Website Redevelopment Project update
- Connect with UAL on social media
- Rich media and mobile tools for studio-workshop Learning and Teaching
- Baseline links
- MY DIGITAL LIFE: BAR CAMP
- Delivery of technical resource information online
- How to join UALs my.blog.arts and blog groups
- UAL Digital Baseline
- How do you like to receive University information?
- Agreeing an appropriate framework of digital competencies for UAL
- Exciting new partnership for disseminating our work in the electronic and digital domain
- Shared OER (Open educational resource) video editing server
- More survey details ‘Which UAL Online Services do you use?’
- Which UAL Online Services do you use?
- iTunes Ual ?
- Flexible Learning at UAL – initial thoughts
- Becoming digital report from 2010
- Digital vision & future
- What are the challenges that mean practice needs to change?
- Expertise (and maybe attitudes?)
- What co-curricular experiences build real-world digital capability and fluency?
- Practice in the curriculum
- What do we do with the technologies we use?
- What Software do staff, students etc actually use?
- What technologies do staff, students etc actually use?
- Grassroots development
- Support (IT Competencies)
- ALTO Arts Learning and Teaching Online
- UAL Research Online
- What does the institution/project say are its priorities?
- The Information Strategy Steering Group
- UAL Statistics and strategies:
- UAL digital baseline
Tag Archives: Attitudes
This is one of the questions asked in the DIAL online survey – ‘Your Digital World’ which you can access at http://tinyurl.com/dialsurvey. To this particular question respondents can choose several answers. So far, 90% have selected ’email’, 52% have selected … Continue reading
This was one of the questions we asked in the DIAL Online Survey (http://tinyurl.com/dialsurvey) – and these are the answers we have received so far. Understandably, with the focus being on teaching and learning, the most used platform was identified … Continue reading
How capable do staff and students feel with digital technologies? How relevant are their skills for their specific roles? DIAL survey up to 100 students interviewed by students: “Most said students are usually of the younger generation, and so their … Continue reading