- Becoming digital
- digital literacy
- Graduate employability
- Grassroots development
- Institutional priorities
- IT Competencies
- Magazine Leonardo
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- open source
- social media
- student experience
- video editing server
- Website Redevelopment
- Some thoughts on digital literacy in a customer service context (LCC Learning Zone):
- Tools and Equipment to support digital practice – IT issues
- Six UAL colleges and six differing approaches to digital literacies
- QAA institutional review – the results
- Website Redevelopment Project update
- Connect with UAL on social media
- Rich media and mobile tools for studio-workshop Learning and Teaching
- Baseline links
- MY DIGITAL LIFE: BAR CAMP
- Delivery of technical resource information online
- How to join UALs my.blog.arts and blog groups
- UAL Digital Baseline
- How do you like to receive University information?
- Agreeing an appropriate framework of digital competencies for UAL
- Exciting new partnership for disseminating our work in the electronic and digital domain
- Shared OER (Open educational resource) video editing server
- More survey details ‘Which UAL Online Services do you use?’
- Which UAL Online Services do you use?
- iTunes Ual ?
- Flexible Learning at UAL – initial thoughts
- Becoming digital report from 2010
- Digital vision & future
- What are the challenges that mean practice needs to change?
- Expertise (and maybe attitudes?)
- What co-curricular experiences build real-world digital capability and fluency?
- Practice in the curriculum
- What do we do with the technologies we use?
- What Software do staff, students etc actually use?
- What technologies do staff, students etc actually use?
- Grassroots development
- Support (IT Competencies)
- ALTO Arts Learning and Teaching Online
- UAL Research Online
- What does the institution/project say are its priorities?
- The Information Strategy Steering Group
- UAL Statistics and strategies:
- UAL digital baseline
Category Archives: Practice
What are the challenges that mean practice needs to change? e.g. new graduate outcomes, new student expectations… Technology trends for consideration – http://dial.myblog.arts.ac.uk/2012/01/31/technology-trends-for-consideration/ Open Educational Resources at the UAL – http://dial.myblog.arts.ac.uk/category/open-education/
How capable do staff and students feel with digital technologies? How relevant are their skills for their specific roles? DIAL survey up to 100 students interviewed by students: “Most said students are usually of the younger generation, and so their … Continue reading
What co-curricular experiences build real-world digital capability and fluency? e.g. non-compulsory modules, graduate awards, portflolio/CV building etc UAL Teaching Awards 2012 – http://www.arts.ac.uk/cltad/ualteachingawards2012/ creative enterprise awards 2011 – http://see.arts.ac.uk/events/entweek/enterpriseweek2011/creativeenterpriseawards2011/ See section 4d (Innovation, new ideas and approaches is this area … Continue reading
Practice in the curriculum i.e. how far is digital capability considered in practice as a learning/graduate outcome in curriculum design? Key streams for Technology Board: London College of Fashion has recently carried out an in-depth survey in Teaching and Learning, … Continue reading
What do staff, students (etc) actually do with the technologies they use, and within the policy and support frameworks provided? Blogs: Online Reflective Practice group: Baselining notes #1 – http://dial.myblog.arts.ac.uk/2012/01/25/online-reflective-practice-group-baselining-notes-1/ Online Reflective Practice group: Baselining notes #2 – http://dial.myblog.arts.ac.uk/2012/01/25/online-reflective-practice-group-baselining-notes-2/ Case … Continue reading
Software: Each College has a wide variety of software and equipment to meet the specialist needs of each course, form video to laser cutting. There are certain key technologies, which came through a pilot survey (http://dial.myblog.arts.ac.uk/category/survey/) that students would like … Continue reading
Online: Blogs: Piloting a blog service for University of the Arts London – including user feedback slides – http://prezi.com/1cu8dudhdta_/piloting-a-blog-service-for-university-of-the-arts-london-including-user-feedback-slides/ VLE: Moving towards Moodle – http://dial.myblog.arts.ac.uk/2012/01/29/moving-towards-moodle/ Websites/web 2.0: See section 4d (Innovation, new ideas and approaches is this area have tended … Continue reading