- Becoming digital
- digital literacy
- Graduate employability
- Grassroots development
- Institutional priorities
- IT Competencies
- Magazine Leonardo
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- open source
- social media
- student experience
- video editing server
- Website Redevelopment
- Some thoughts on digital literacy in a customer service context (LCC Learning Zone):
- Tools and Equipment to support digital practice – IT issues
- Six UAL colleges and six differing approaches to digital literacies
- QAA institutional review – the results
- Website Redevelopment Project update
- Connect with UAL on social media
- Rich media and mobile tools for studio-workshop Learning and Teaching
- Baseline links
- MY DIGITAL LIFE: BAR CAMP
- Delivery of technical resource information online
- How to join UALs my.blog.arts and blog groups
- UAL Digital Baseline
- How do you like to receive University information?
- Agreeing an appropriate framework of digital competencies for UAL
- Exciting new partnership for disseminating our work in the electronic and digital domain
- Shared OER (Open educational resource) video editing server
- More survey details ‘Which UAL Online Services do you use?’
- Which UAL Online Services do you use?
- iTunes Ual ?
- Flexible Learning at UAL – initial thoughts
- Becoming digital report from 2010
- Digital vision & future
- What are the challenges that mean practice needs to change?
- Expertise (and maybe attitudes?)
- What co-curricular experiences build real-world digital capability and fluency?
- Practice in the curriculum
- What do we do with the technologies we use?
- What Software do staff, students etc actually use?
- What technologies do staff, students etc actually use?
- Grassroots development
- Support (IT Competencies)
- ALTO Arts Learning and Teaching Online
- UAL Research Online
- What does the institution/project say are its priorities?
- The Information Strategy Steering Group
- UAL Statistics and strategies:
- UAL digital baseline
Category Archives: Policy & strategy
The university has undergone an incredible amount of change over the past two years in terms of digital tools and environment, including the new website/portals and the new VLE. Many new VLE tools have been introduced, the change from Blackboard to Moodle having the largest impact. Early surveys … Continue reading
This is one of the questions asked in the DIAL online survey – ‘Your Digital World’ which you can access at http://tinyurl.com/dialsurvey. To this particular question respondents can choose several answers. So far, 90% have selected ’email’, 52% have selected … Continue reading
I think before jumping into iTunes U, UAL really needs to have a plan/strategy for how it manages its internal video production and how it archives/makes available and licenses video it produces. Ual really needs to establish a unified cross … Continue reading
Academic Planning Sub Committee, 26th January 2012. Purpose of paper: This paper is a response to APSC’s stated wish to review the extent of flexible learning at UAL, with a view to the possibility of extending flexible provision. It is … Continue reading
This aim of this report is to outline a vision of a UAL that is digital by default[i]. It draws on 17 days of research and engagement in UAL, reviewing the wide range of interconnected activities and processes that are … Continue reading
What would progress look like from start-up to end-point? Is it realistic to expect progress in some of these over just two years? DIAL perspectives are: Senior Management support and buy in UAL digital programme & strategy Course leaders support … Continue reading
Link to UAL strategies. What are UALs past, present and future strategies (specifically in relation to technological and digital strategies) in response to the aims and objectives of key UAL strategies. http://dial.myblog.arts.ac.uk/2012/01/23/university-strategy/