- Becoming digital
- digital literacy
- Graduate employability
- Grassroots development
- Institutional priorities
- IT Competencies
- Magazine Leonardo
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- open source
- social media
- student experience
- video editing server
- Website Redevelopment
- Some thoughts on digital literacy in a customer service context (LCC Learning Zone):
- Tools and Equipment to support digital practice – IT issues
- Six UAL colleges and six differing approaches to digital literacies
- QAA institutional review – the results
- Website Redevelopment Project update
- Connect with UAL on social media
- Rich media and mobile tools for studio-workshop Learning and Teaching
- Baseline links
- MY DIGITAL LIFE: BAR CAMP
- Delivery of technical resource information online
- How to join UALs my.blog.arts and blog groups
- UAL Digital Baseline
- How do you like to receive University information?
- Agreeing an appropriate framework of digital competencies for UAL
- Exciting new partnership for disseminating our work in the electronic and digital domain
- Shared OER (Open educational resource) video editing server
- More survey details ‘Which UAL Online Services do you use?’
- Which UAL Online Services do you use?
- iTunes Ual ?
- Flexible Learning at UAL – initial thoughts
- Becoming digital report from 2010
- Digital vision & future
- What are the challenges that mean practice needs to change?
- Expertise (and maybe attitudes?)
- What co-curricular experiences build real-world digital capability and fluency?
- Practice in the curriculum
- What do we do with the technologies we use?
- What Software do staff, students etc actually use?
- What technologies do staff, students etc actually use?
- Grassroots development
- Support (IT Competencies)
- ALTO Arts Learning and Teaching Online
- UAL Research Online
- What does the institution/project say are its priorities?
- The Information Strategy Steering Group
- UAL Statistics and strategies:
- UAL digital baseline
Category Archives: Expertise/attitudes
Whilst the majority of LCC students have at least some basic knowledge of, and familiarity with IT systems and networked resources on enrolling, there are number of the cohort (especially on access courses) who appear to have very little experience … Continue reading
The university has undergone an incredible amount of change over the past two years in terms of digital tools and environment, including the new website/portals and the new VLE. Many new VLE tools have been introduced, the change from Blackboard to Moodle having the largest impact. Early surveys … Continue reading
In terms of DIAL college wide engagement CSM (POI project – BA Performance Design and Practice) and LCF (video presentation skills – MA Fashion Entrepreneurship) have had a majority of local engagement and these were through course engagement involving course … Continue reading
The report also highlights the University’s web-based materials for staff, students and other stakeholders as a feature of good practice, commenting that they are clear, effective and accessible. “Acknowledging that the challenges previously encountered were at least as much human … Continue reading
Many of the DIAL projects to date have identified a clear need for having the right equipment for the job? DIAL have been helping to identify these new tools and processes but DIAL cannot provide all this equipment to everyone, … Continue reading
This will be a lively and informal workshop where all participants bring something to share. Please come prepared to talk on the theme of ‘My Digital Life’ for 5 minutes in a small group. You can talk about any aspect … Continue reading
This question came from a member of staff in terms of how UAL are agreeing an appropriate framework of digital competencies for UAL. DIAL have explored digital competencies and we also did a quick survey with students – they can … Continue reading
Some additional comments combined with the survey data John posted earlier. Understandably, with the focus being on teaching and learning, the most used platform was identified as being the current Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) – Blackboard. The fact that use … Continue reading
I think before jumping into iTunes U, UAL really needs to have a plan/strategy for how it manages its internal video production and how it archives/makes available and licenses video it produces. Ual really needs to establish a unified cross … Continue reading