- Becoming digital
- digital literacy
- Graduate employability
- Grassroots development
- Institutional priorities
- IT Competencies
- Magazine Leonardo
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- open source
- social media
- student experience
- video editing server
- Website Redevelopment
- Some thoughts on digital literacy in a customer service context (LCC Learning Zone):
- Tools and Equipment to support digital practice – IT issues
- Six UAL colleges and six differing approaches to digital literacies
- QAA institutional review – the results
- Website Redevelopment Project update
- Connect with UAL on social media
- Rich media and mobile tools for studio-workshop Learning and Teaching
- Baseline links
- MY DIGITAL LIFE: BAR CAMP
- Delivery of technical resource information online
- How to join UALs my.blog.arts and blog groups
- UAL Digital Baseline
- How do you like to receive University information?
- Agreeing an appropriate framework of digital competencies for UAL
- Exciting new partnership for disseminating our work in the electronic and digital domain
- Shared OER (Open educational resource) video editing server
- More survey details ‘Which UAL Online Services do you use?’
- Which UAL Online Services do you use?
- iTunes Ual ?
- Flexible Learning at UAL – initial thoughts
- Becoming digital report from 2010
- Digital vision & future
- What are the challenges that mean practice needs to change?
- Expertise (and maybe attitudes?)
- What co-curricular experiences build real-world digital capability and fluency?
- Practice in the curriculum
- What do we do with the technologies we use?
- What Software do staff, students etc actually use?
- What technologies do staff, students etc actually use?
- Grassroots development
- Support (IT Competencies)
- ALTO Arts Learning and Teaching Online
- UAL Research Online
- What does the institution/project say are its priorities?
- The Information Strategy Steering Group
- UAL Statistics and strategies:
- UAL digital baseline
Category Archives: Digital vision & future
The university has undergone an incredible amount of change over the past two years in terms of digital tools and environment, including the new website/portals and the new VLE. Many new VLE tools have been introduced, the change from Blackboard to Moodle having the largest impact. Early surveys … Continue reading
In terms of DIAL college wide engagement CSM (POI project – BA Performance Design and Practice) and LCF (video presentation skills – MA Fashion Entrepreneurship) have had a majority of local engagement and these were through course engagement involving course … Continue reading
Many of the DIAL projects to date have identified a clear need for having the right equipment for the job? DIAL have been helping to identify these new tools and processes but DIAL cannot provide all this equipment to everyone, … Continue reading
One pressing issue that keeps coming up in various meetings is the delivery of technical resource information at course and college level and how this integrates with the new VLE development. There are various initiatives that have been having to … Continue reading
This is one of the questions asked in the DIAL online survey – ‘Your Digital World’ which you can access at http://tinyurl.com/dialsurvey. To this particular question respondents can choose several answers. So far, 90% have selected ’email’, 52% have selected … Continue reading
This question came from a member of staff in terms of how UAL are agreeing an appropriate framework of digital competencies for UAL. DIAL have explored digital competencies and we also did a quick survey with students – they can … Continue reading
Over the summer David Garcia has established a partnership with the art and technology magazine Leonardo and editor Lanfranco Aceti. This could provide an exciting new partnership for disseminating our work in the electronic and digital domain. On the 27th … Continue reading
In this video from the learning studio event, Chris Follows talks about ways of making best practical use of art and design OER (Open educational resource) video content and how to share and co-edit resources across institutions and the sector … Continue reading
Some additional comments combined with the survey data John posted earlier. Understandably, with the focus being on teaching and learning, the most used platform was identified as being the current Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) – Blackboard. The fact that use … Continue reading
This was one of the questions we asked in the DIAL Online Survey (http://tinyurl.com/dialsurvey) – and these are the answers we have received so far. Understandably, with the focus being on teaching and learning, the most used platform was identified … Continue reading