TagsAbout Attitudes Becoming digital benchmark benchmarking Curriculum Digital digital literacy Expectations Expertise future Graduate employability Grassroots development Institutional priorities IT Competencies Magazine Leonardo Needs Open Educational Resources (OER) open source Practice proficiency QAA server social media Software Statistics strategies student experience Survey Technologies video video editing server Views vision Website Redevelopment
- Some thoughts on digital literacy in a customer service context (LCC Learning Zone):
- Tools and Equipment to support digital practice – IT issues
- Six UAL colleges and six differing approaches to digital literacies
- QAA institutional review – the results
- Website Redevelopment Project update
- Connect with UAL on social media
- Rich media and mobile tools for studio-workshop Learning and Teaching
- Baseline links
- MY DIGITAL LIFE: BAR CAMP
- Delivery of technical resource information online
- How to join UALs my.blog.arts and blog groups
- UAL Digital Baseline
- How do you like to receive University information?
- Agreeing an appropriate framework of digital competencies for UAL
- Exciting new partnership for disseminating our work in the electronic and digital domain
- Shared OER (Open educational resource) video editing server
- More survey details ‘Which UAL Online Services do you use?’
- Which UAL Online Services do you use?
- iTunes Ual ?
- Flexible Learning at UAL – initial thoughts
- Becoming digital report from 2010
- Digital vision & future
- What are the challenges that mean practice needs to change?
- Expertise (and maybe attitudes?)
- What co-curricular experiences build real-world digital capability and fluency?
- Practice in the curriculum
- What do we do with the technologies we use?
- What Software do staff, students etc actually use?
- What technologies do staff, students etc actually use?
- Grassroots development
- Support (IT Competencies)
- ALTO Arts Learning and Teaching Online
- UAL Research Online
- What does the institution/project say are its priorities?
- The Information Strategy Steering Group
- UAL Statistics and strategies:
- UAL digital baseline
Category Archives: Support
Whilst the majority of LCC students have at least some basic knowledge of, and familiarity with IT systems and networked resources on enrolling, there are number of the cohort (especially on access courses) who appear to have very little experience … Continue reading
The university has undergone an incredible amount of change over the past two years in terms of digital tools and environment, including the new website/portals and the new VLE. Many new VLE tools have been introduced, the change from Blackboard to Moodle having the largest impact. Early surveys … Continue reading
Many of the DIAL projects to date have identified a clear need for having the right equipment for the job? DIAL have been helping to identify these new tools and processes but DIAL cannot provide all this equipment to everyone, … Continue reading
One pressing issue that keeps coming up in various meetings is the delivery of technical resource information at course and college level and how this integrates with the new VLE development. There are various initiatives that have been having to … Continue reading
View this video on YouTube – http://youtu.be/y9BM30WFDws
This question came from a member of staff in terms of how UAL are agreeing an appropriate framework of digital competencies for UAL. DIAL have explored digital competencies and we also did a quick survey with students – they can … Continue reading
I think before jumping into iTunes U, UAL really needs to have a plan/strategy for how it manages its internal video production and how it archives/makes available and licenses video it produces. Ual really needs to establish a unified cross … Continue reading
Academic Planning Sub Committee, 26th January 2012. Purpose of paper: This paper is a response to APSC’s stated wish to review the extent of flexible learning at UAL, with a view to the possibility of extending flexible provision. It is … Continue reading
What opportunities do services have to develop their own digital literacies (could include admin and estates staff as well as the obviously student-facing services). Innovation, new ideas and approaches is this area have tended to emerge from grass roots activity … Continue reading