TagsAbout Attitudes Becoming digital benchmark benchmarking Curriculum Digital digital literacy Expectations Expertise future Graduate employability Grassroots development Institutional priorities IT Competencies Magazine Leonardo Needs Open Educational Resources (OER) open source Practice proficiency QAA server social media Software Statistics strategies student experience Survey Technologies video video editing server Views vision Website Redevelopment
- Some thoughts on digital literacy in a customer service context (LCC Learning Zone):
- Tools and Equipment to support digital practice – IT issues
- Six UAL colleges and six differing approaches to digital literacies
- QAA institutional review – the results
- Website Redevelopment Project update
- Connect with UAL on social media
- Rich media and mobile tools for studio-workshop Learning and Teaching
- Baseline links
- MY DIGITAL LIFE: BAR CAMP
- Delivery of technical resource information online
- How to join UALs my.blog.arts and blog groups
- UAL Digital Baseline
- How do you like to receive University information?
- Agreeing an appropriate framework of digital competencies for UAL
- Exciting new partnership for disseminating our work in the electronic and digital domain
- Shared OER (Open educational resource) video editing server
- More survey details ‘Which UAL Online Services do you use?’
- Which UAL Online Services do you use?
- iTunes Ual ?
- Flexible Learning at UAL – initial thoughts
- Becoming digital report from 2010
- Digital vision & future
- What are the challenges that mean practice needs to change?
- Expertise (and maybe attitudes?)
- What co-curricular experiences build real-world digital capability and fluency?
- Practice in the curriculum
- What do we do with the technologies we use?
- What Software do staff, students etc actually use?
- What technologies do staff, students etc actually use?
- Grassroots development
- Support (IT Competencies)
- ALTO Arts Learning and Teaching Online
- UAL Research Online
- What does the institution/project say are its priorities?
- The Information Strategy Steering Group
- UAL Statistics and strategies:
- UAL digital baseline
Category Archives: Expertise/attitudes
What would progress look like from start-up to end-point? Is it realistic to expect progress in some of these over just two years? DIAL perspectives are: Senior Management support and buy in UAL digital programme & strategy Course leaders support … Continue reading
How capable do staff and students feel with digital technologies? How relevant are their skills for their specific roles? DIAL survey up to 100 students interviewed by students: “Most said students are usually of the younger generation, and so their … Continue reading