TagsAbout Attitudes Becoming digital benchmark benchmarking Curriculum Digital digital literacy Expectations Expertise future Graduate employability Grassroots development Institutional priorities IT Competencies Magazine Leonardo Needs Open Educational Resources (OER) open source Practice proficiency QAA server social media Software Statistics strategies student experience Survey Technologies video video editing server Views vision Website Redevelopment
- Some thoughts on digital literacy in a customer service context (LCC Learning Zone):
- Tools and Equipment to support digital practice – IT issues
- Six UAL colleges and six differing approaches to digital literacies
- QAA institutional review – the results
- Website Redevelopment Project update
- Connect with UAL on social media
- Rich media and mobile tools for studio-workshop Learning and Teaching
- Baseline links
- MY DIGITAL LIFE: BAR CAMP
- Delivery of technical resource information online
- How to join UALs my.blog.arts and blog groups
- UAL Digital Baseline
- How do you like to receive University information?
- Agreeing an appropriate framework of digital competencies for UAL
- Exciting new partnership for disseminating our work in the electronic and digital domain
- Shared OER (Open educational resource) video editing server
- More survey details ‘Which UAL Online Services do you use?’
- Which UAL Online Services do you use?
- iTunes Ual ?
- Flexible Learning at UAL – initial thoughts
- Becoming digital report from 2010
- Digital vision & future
- What are the challenges that mean practice needs to change?
- Expertise (and maybe attitudes?)
- What co-curricular experiences build real-world digital capability and fluency?
- Practice in the curriculum
- What do we do with the technologies we use?
- What Software do staff, students etc actually use?
- What technologies do staff, students etc actually use?
- Grassroots development
- Support (IT Competencies)
- ALTO Arts Learning and Teaching Online
- UAL Research Online
- What does the institution/project say are its priorities?
- The Information Strategy Steering Group
- UAL Statistics and strategies:
- UAL digital baseline
Author Archives: Chris Follows
The university has undergone an incredible amount of change over the past two years in terms of digital tools and environment, including the new website/portals and the new VLE. Many new VLE tools have been introduced, the change from Blackboard to Moodle having the largest impact. Early surveys … Continue reading
In terms of DIAL college wide engagement CSM (POI project – BA Performance Design and Practice) and LCF (video presentation skills – MA Fashion Entrepreneurship) have had a majority of local engagement and these were through course engagement involving course … Continue reading
The report also highlights the University’s web-based materials for staff, students and other stakeholders as a feature of good practice, commenting that they are clear, effective and accessible. “Acknowledging that the challenges previously encountered were at least as much human … Continue reading
The Mesh blog has been updated with some developments around the Website Redevelopment Project, including key dates and information about what the digital team has been up to in regards to building the new UAL website. To keep yourself up-to-date … Continue reading
Many of the DIAL projects to date have identified a clear need for having the right equipment for the job? DIAL have been helping to identify these new tools and processes but DIAL cannot provide all this equipment to everyone, … Continue reading
Camberwell CCA baseline | Chelsea CCAD baseline | Central Saint Martins CSM baseline | London College of Communication LCC baseline | London College of Fashion LCF baseline | UAL UAL baselineWCA baseline
This will be a lively and informal workshop where all participants bring something to share. Please come prepared to talk on the theme of ‘My Digital Life’ for 5 minutes in a small group. You can talk about any aspect … Continue reading
One pressing issue that keeps coming up in various meetings is the delivery of technical resource information at course and college level and how this integrates with the new VLE development. There are various initiatives that have been having to … Continue reading
View this video on YouTube – http://youtu.be/y9BM30WFDws